Compact wall-mounted equipments
Monoblock commercial compact refrigeration Wall equipment for cold storage rooms (EMB) and monoblock commercial compact refrigeration Wall equipment for cold storage rooms, with centrifugal fan (EMC) which have a small volume and use in medium and low temperatures.
Easy to install, it can be installed on the wall of the cold room.
With our EMB/EMC compact wall-mounted equipments configurator, you can choose:
1. The working temperature:
- Cooling (up to 0ºC)
- Freezing (up to -20ºC)
2. The equipment type:
3. Select the model:
- Drop-down list, with options per m3
EMB - Monoblock commercial compact refrigeration Wall equipment for cold storage rooms, which have a small volume, and for use in medium and low temperatures.
EMC - Monoblock commercial compact refrigeration Wall equipment for cold storage rooms, which have a small volume, centrifugal fan and for use in medium and low temperatures.
Hermitic refrigeration compressors are used with R449-A refrigerant for refrigeration and R-452-A for freezing. Outside the European Union R-404A refrigerant may be used.
- Hot gas defros.
- Thermostatic expansion valve.
- High performance.
- Quick and easy assembling.
- Centrifugal fan to expel hot air from condensing (must install the conduit line for hot air) (EMC units).
- Equipment with reduced refrigerant charge, less than 2.5kg.
- Pre-charged with refrigerant.
- Hermetic compressor.
- Expansion by Thermostatic valve.
- High and low pressure control.
- Automatic defrosting by hot gas.
- System for partial evaporation of defrosting water.
- Centrifuge fan in the condenser (Max. length 10m, min. diameter 250mm Series 100 and 315mm Series 200-300). (EMC units).
- Cable for supply, light and door micro switch (2.5 m).
- Integrated multifunctional electronic control. (EMC units).
- Watertight cold room light.
- Voltage protector.
- Condensation control by pressure switch.
- Ceramic filter dryer.
- Probe alert "dirty condenser".
- Isolation panel included.
- Install under roof. (EMB units).
- Indoor use. (EMC units).
Options (ask for delivery):
- Winter Kit.
- Voltage 230/1/50 (Series 200-300).
- Remote control XWEB.